Our blog turns three today! To celebrate, we look back at some of our favorite posts. What makes them our favorites? They’re silly, quirky, and really fun to write. Our top five, in no particular order:
1. Pet Peeves On the Loose: when we got fellow kidlit bloggers to tell us what drives them crazy. We had as much fun asking them as we did reading their responses. And of course, we weren’t shy about sharing our own.
2. For the Love of Romantic Restraint: boy protagonist meets girl protagonist. Why must sparks fly? Also–designing the flowchart made Jen cry.
3. Our Great Redwall Feast: it tastes far better than it looks, but Redwall food is best in books!
4. Daleks in the Library: Dalek doodles. Need we say more?
5. What Came From the Stars: where we argue over how to pronounce hanorah over the effective platform of google chat.