Five Ways to celebrate Kate DiCamillo’s appointment as the new National Ambassador for Young People’s Literature:
1. Drink soup when she’s inaugurated on Jan 10th.
2. Vacuum up an errant squirrel and enjoy some holy unanticipated occurrences!
3. Throw a party with egg-salad sandwiches, Dump Punch, pickles, dog pictures, Littmus Lozenges, paper bag lanterns, and crepe paper in the trees.
4. Visit a carnival with your best friend, and don’t skip the fortune teller!
5. Go to the toy store and give an old china rabbit a new life.